Saturday, November 10, 2012

Public Lecture Dr. SMS & Dr. Daniel

Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor.





Assalamualaikum w.b.t all creatures! :D
naaaah, now its 3:49 am and I ain't sleeping yet.
So, whats new? I want to share about Public lecture that I attended.

Guess who I met?
Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor and Dr. Daniel T. Barry!!  :D *YouknowhowexcitedamI.
 So, its quite long waiting for the speakers to comes in the hall. But, yeah, Boredom aint killing me 'cause I brought along the DSLR so, I  took some photograph of my peers. having some chit chat with them also cures the boredom.

Hah, I think done with the intros. So, I should start now.

I'm so impressed when Dr. Sheikh and Dr. Daniel walks by myside. Naaaaah, Handsome, smart. Awwwhh, melting. No, seriously I do.
Well, Dr. Sheikh shares his experience during his 'honeymoon' to ISS. Naawwhh, got some videos of him and some pictures of him at ISS. He  frequently said 'follow your dreams'. Cause there's noting impossible. Impossible is nothing. Trust Your Allah, keep your faith.
Well, the public lecture was held on 30th October 2012 at UKM's Dectar Hall. Many schools attended the public lecture. SAS, Seri puteri, Sekolah Permata Pintar, Convent Kajang. Wait, for sure. my school. SMK BANDAR BARU BANGI and etc.

hmm, I dont know how to story this. But, I got some photos.
Dr. Daniel T. Barry, US Astronaut!

Its Me.

The Hall.
Sekolah Alam Shah.



Videos of him. at ISS

Here we are. UKM. breakfast.


Dr. handsome. lol

THE GIRLS.

No comments:

Post a Comment