Thursday, November 8, 2012

Mysterious Feelings.

Assalamualaikum people, readers and so on!
 I think this time I'm gonna share my mysterious feelings about someone. For sure, its not about a guy. :)
Well, I never meet her before. I'm just acquaintances in her facebook. I've read a short stories that she wrote in her blog. Then, I dont remember how we become friends but my senior, Asyraf Ahmad likes her. Emm, i'm a bit close to Asyraf. So, I asked Asyraf about her further until she get to know me. i get her number and we texting sometimes. last ramadhan, she gave me 'kuih raya' and 'kad raya'. she gave it to Asyraf then Asyraf pass it to me. Naaaaaaaaah, its kinda weird. this feelings. I love her and sometimes I'm about to burst into tears everytime I remember her. I believe this ukhwah is really special. very special. I can feel how much we care each other and love each other although we never meet. I never missed to make a du'a for her.  I cant explain what kind of feelings I'm feeling right now. Ugh, sorry if there's grammatical error everywhere. i'm still trying to improve my grammar. i'm a learner, no doubt lah. hah, back to the topic, hmm, oh yaaa. She's SPM Candidates! She is sitting for her imtihan from 5 Nov to 6 Dec i guess so. May Allah will always by her side. oh ya, I dint tell her name right? Her name is QUDRI ANIS MOHD SAFIEE from SMK JALAN EMPAT..She's so kind, intelligent! she's muslimah, a solehah daughter , an excellent student, a good role model for me. :)
Until now, that mysterious feelings makes me feels so emm, kinda miss her I guess. its something that ugh. I dont know how to explain it. But, yeah. like people who are in love maybe. haha, funny but seriously I feel it that way. Naaahh, I dont know how much I value this ukhwah but I hope our ukhwah will last till jannah! InsyaAllah. :)

So, nahhh. I miss her and I love her with emm quarter of my heart maybe. hehe. :D Yeah, cause my heart belongs to Allah. :)
So, thats all. Thanks for reading. Although its not a good post that will inpire you maybe. I dont know. lolololol. So, who cares? its my blog so its my rule. ulelelelee. hehe.

 Bye, Assalamualaikum! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment