Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Special One. part 2.

I missed the moment when she hugged me tightly and said "kakak tahu adik dah buat yang terbaik"
that time, I said to her, "kakak, adik takut. adik takut kecewakan semua orang" Then, she cried. Masa tu fana rasa sesuatu tak kena. rasa tak sedap hati. masa tak sedap hati tulah, kakak masuk kelas, dia datang. Dia dah tahu dulu time tu. Fana nampak kakak nangis. Lagilah buat rasa something tak kena.

 Deepinmyheart, I want to say I love her so much! But, me, myself is too shy to tell her that. because, when I tell her, I'll cry and I don't know how's her respond. She's  my special one. Who had stole half of my heart and makes me don't want to stop loving her although we had a big fight. I'll never forgive myself if she's in tears. Never. She's very important.

Fatin Athirah Mohd Asri, Iloveyou as much as I love myself! no, more than that! <3 p="p">
lots of love,
Fanadean.

No comments:

Post a Comment