Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The special one.


I was thinking about my sister recently. I think I miss her. really. I was suddenly woke up and coughing badly. that reminds me of my sister. usually, I slept on my sister's bed as I was afraid to sleep alone. most of the nights, I was coughing badly and I'm always woke her up. and she asked me "adik okay tak? nak kakak amikkan air?" and I replied , "takpa, kak." most of the nights the same thing happen. but not now. she's not here. accompany me in the room. I miss her, but I'm too shy to tell her that. and she'll never read this. and i dont want to. please dont tell her. lots of love, fana.

Without knowing the reason, I miss her more than my other siblings. Sometimes, when she tells her problems makes me want to cry and try so hard to help her without involving my parents because dont want to burden them. I Hope I'm a brave person. Tell her loudly that I love her as much as I love myself! writing this also make my eyes starts to cry. haaaaaaaaaa, why fana why.

Well, I think she didnt notice that everytime she come back from her boarding school, I'll talk and story everything about my life non stop. And sometimes I force her, I said, "kakak jangalah tidur lagi. cakap ngn adik." I'm sure she didnt know why I'm doing that. Yeaahh, Because she never know how mush I miss her. 
part 2 will be arrive soon. haha.

Lots of love,
FanaDean.

No comments:

Post a Comment